我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。

Sunday, February 17, 2008

16/2/2008 - Annoyed

Woke up at 12.30pm. Not a very good sleep. I think i need a something to hug FFS.

慧君 SMS-ed. My cute little ex-student said that we have not in contact for a long time so she wanted to chat with me. Well, it's true that I have neglected her or my students for a while. Looks like my brigade of little girl ex-students think of me more than any of my dear friends. How pathetic. Looks like I better go back to school during my recess. Suddenly I think of my brigade. Students nowadays are really pitiful. Every one, especially those elder people, always think that children are "childish" and foolish. That's not the case. Actually some of them are better than me in terms of social interaction. And my "brigade" are close to me not because of I am handsome or whatever. It is only because I am willing to listen to their problems and talk with them, give them advises, about those "taboo" issues, for example love relationship, sex, mental problem (maybe my mental instability is caused by these LOL) and so on. I think children nowadays are chronic lack of these kind of education. It is better to teach them the correct way rather than to let search and learn themselves by the wrong, hard way. In my opinion. Forget about shyness. As long as it can help students I am willing to sacrifice a bit. This is what a teacher should do. This is why teachers are hold with high regards. But teachers nowadays seem to be afraid to teach them certain things. Shy? Afraid of troubles? Lazy? I don't know.

Went to supermarket in the afternoon. Jurong Point is as usual, swarmed with lots and lots of people. What a crowded country this is. Tonight's dinner is sushi. I really love eating them.

Went to see football at night. And Liverpool and Arsenal lost. What a surprise. Grr.

Anyway, events have led me to wonder whether I am an annoying person that can't stop talking. People ALWAYS complain about me, saying I am very quiet, cold, never speak to people yada yada. Now when I start and try to talk, people say I talk too much and ask me to shut up. WTF this world wants from me? WHY EVERYBODY IS NOT HAPPY AND HATES WHATEVER I DO? Why don't some just come and finish me off so you don't have to endure the hatred to me. In this world only my family, a few friends and my students treat me with dignity. Not even my close relatives and so-called friends.

Rant over. Have to get on with life again. F*CK life.

No comments: