Forced to wake up in the morning, have yong tau foo as breakfast. Not bad.
Basically day-dreaming and playing FM08 for the whole afternoon. Clearly I was trying to ignore the fact that I have 2 tough tests coming up and a report and an assignment to hand in. Absolutely no mood to do them, since...
Both my sis treated my family dinner at a restaurant at Taman Midah. Not the best around the town, but nonetheless it is a good meal. Was very full. Dishes are good. But desserts can be improved. Before dinner my eldest sis gave me a book, titled "二十岁的问号". Haven't seen a word of it though, I plan to do it sooner rather than later.
Man Utd lost to Citeh. Haha. And my beloved LFC only managed to draw with Chelski, thanks not small part to Crouchy, who spurned 3 great chances to win it once and for all. Sheez. BTW Egypt won the ANC. Serves Cameroon right, as those cheating bastards really don't deserve to be in the final.
A decent day overall, with a good meal, some decent result from LFC, and tons of works and impending failure of 2 subjects waiting. Good way to end my CNY holiday, as I'll be going back to SG tomorrow.
Good bye KL. For now.
我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment