我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

11/2/2008 - Blank

I'm back in SG.

Woke up at 5.30, had breakfast at 玉壶轩, the dim sum is not very good. But still OK though.

Train departed from KL Sentral at 8.15am. Mom, who usually encourages me not to go home so often, seemed sad and lonely. Perhaps this is the reason she don't want me to go home often, as maybe it's hard for her to see me leaving. But I enjoy going home. Family first.

The train ride sucked big time. Totally uncomfortable. Night train is n times better than it, as I have a place to sleep,rather than sitting there for more than 7 hours.

Arrived at Hall 8 at about 5pm. Really tired. although I planned to spend today's evening to study, although I learned the shocking fact that Green Chem's test is worth 40% of final grade, I ended up sitting in front of computer, day-dreaming. No mood and too tired to study.

Blurred until now. Postponed my gym trip to tomorrow night. Really tired and exhausted.

No comments: