我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。

Thursday, February 14, 2008

13/2/2008 - Dreamland

* Really feel lazy to write, but somehow i wrote it. Duh.

Woke up at 9am, have to attend "communication" class at 10.30am. The lesson was a pleasant one, a bit of jokes and a lot of things learned. One huge step towards my pilot dream, and looks like I am correct to stay in NTU, for now. I got what I really needed, unexpectedly. Thanks Roger The Tutor!

Day-dreaming from 1pm to 3pm. Played a mini-game called Defender 2, it was very addictive. No lunch today, as I spent all the afternoon time finishing lab report until 8pm. Dinner was 肉片饭, from the Sze-Chuan Stall in Canteen 2. It was good, but could be better if the annoying chili fragments are removed >.<

Spend my night dreaming and playing games. And other activities. Mom called, told me that the Parliament is disbanded. ANOTHER snap election, it sounds fishy to me. Will the opposition parties caught with their pants down? I dunno. I really dunno which side I stand for, as both Barisan Najis and The Oppositions are crap. BN is crappier anyway. Prime Minister of Malaysia frequently fallen asleep in Parliament session, anyone? Duh.

Chatted with Xun Ze. The things we talked about made me depressing. But thanks for the chocolate by the way. Probably my only Vday Chocolate. Heh.

Was really shocked to learn that Jie Yi is gonna confess his love to Xiao Hui. What the hell is he thinking? Why risk a great friendship for something not gonna happen? Maybe for a lousy person like me can befriend my dream girl is considered very lucky and satisfying. But unfortunately every time those kind of friendships turned sour, in my case. The most recent one, Shu Munn. Duh. Oh and BTW Kai Jiun Broke up with his GF, This one is more shocking, as they seemed like a happy close couple. All in a sudden his GF has defected for another boy. My oh my. Female. (but he still a lot better than me la, at least someone loves him in some point of his life.)

Took a cold water bath before typing this entry. Time to sleep as I have lab session tomorrow.

Oh BTW Qian Mei SMS-ed me to take some notes from her. At Vday's eve. Is it some kind of indication? Is it some kind of "invitation"? Is my luck finally changed? Hope so. Oh, really? How about Shu Munn? Is she thinking of me too?

Now I am wandering in wonderland. Blurred. I really think too much about unnecessary things. DUH.

No comments: