Some extremely good news today. Finally I got a happy day after never-ending gloomy days.
Woke up at 8.30am. Lab from 9.30am to 12.45pm. Met The Girl on the way to lab (she technically met me actually, as I didn't see her first). Was greeted a happy V Day. My first and only Valentine's greeting from a female. Technically NO cards, NO gifts, and NO other VDay greetings on 14th from homo sapiens. Sobs. Learned that she broke up with her BF already. Why so many people around me broke up with their BF/GF within these few months? Does it mean that I am some sort of cursed soul, who jinx any people I met? Well not the first time people tell me these, and now I am more and more aware of it. Anyway the break-up can be some sort of good news to me, somehow. It is a great chance to settle down, and end my misery once and for all. Will I take it up, or able to take it up? This sounds terribly depressing...
Went back to my room straightaway after lunch. Kinda sick to see tons and tons of happy couples and friends busy celebrating Valentine's Day, while I, The Exiled, is forgotten. Anyway I got my first episode of Top Gear. Syok-nya! Extremely pleasant news, and it is an extremely good show. Finally I can have it in my laptop. One of my Valentine's Day presents from nobody (technically not from human, so I am still right).
Spent my afternoon watching Top Gear and day-dreaming. Had dinner at Canteen 9. Not a good meal though. Have some booze (some cocktail) at night, and my happy booze time was interrupted by mom's phone call. (Looks like my HP is still in deep shit, often can't receive phone calls.) She said she will call me "later". Damn. It put a stop to my booze session, as I don't want to answer mom's phone call with strong alcoholic influence (she will probably kill me later if she knows it). And that "later" came after almost 3 hours. WTF. What a day for a heavy drinking session, and what a disappointment for not fulfilling the "destiny". Haiz.
Downloaded 三国志英杰传. It reminds me of a lot of fond memories and my glory days. And its BGMs are damn nice. And while surfing the net I found out that THE 8.02 PATCH FOR FM08 IS OUT ON VALENTINE"S DAY!!! OMFG this is what a good news. Finally I can get rid of those annoying player registration bugs, play in Spanish league and most importantly, start my journeyman career. YeeeeeHoooww.
Conclusion: Although i'm still lonely, isolated and forgotten, this Valentine's Day is the best, and the most rewarding one I have in my life. I got a lot of things I wanted and badly needed today. A huge boost that slightly enlightened my life.
我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment