I studied today! Although not much, and even fallen asleep while studying, but progress is progress nonetheless. Or so I hope. A bit of self-consoling here. But HEY! I don't have anyone who can console me or truly care of me in this cruel cold-hearted "university". I am a lone, and I have to do things by myself, and depend only on myself.
Ignore the calls from the black shit twice. Don't expect me to forgive. No way. This is the third time, and enough is enough. So fuck off and leave me alone. After all being alone is supposed to be my fate, and all people around me do a good job to ensure I am isolated. Keep it up!
Finally cut my hair. The auntie cutting my hair is damn nice and friendly. She lights up my day, and makes me wanna cry. I am quite surprised that a person I just know can be so friendly and caring to me, as I never expect it to happen inside NTU. She is more friendly and caring than ALL of my "friends" and "classmates" in NTU.
I am such a pitiful person. I really miss SJK(C) Batu 11. That is the only place on earth that gives me basic dignity, that respects me as a person, and more than that. No, my family never truly respects me, or offers any basic dignity.
NTU? NOT A CHANCE, YOU FREAK!
我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment