我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。

Monday, April 14, 2008

*13 April 2008 - Shamed

I studied today!!! But only for a chapter of Green Chem, sadly.
Pool vs Blackburn. Kena scold kao kao by fucking Aravin, for talking too much. Alright, I did speak too much, but so did you. And what gives you authority to scold me? FUCK OFF you black shit!
The morale of the story today: Don't speak too much, especially in front of a Singaporean. Singaporeans don't like to lose, including in speaking. So from now on I'm gonna shut my mouth tight. I don't know about anything, I didn't see anything, and I will not tell you anything.
Mom is getting sick again. Haiz. Signs that she has really gone old. I really hope she can relax a bit. You stress yourself too much, mommy, and although you do it all for me, it actually only makes me suffer more and destroys my life and dream. I hope I can tell you these, but I know you can't take it. So? So I have to continue to act like a loving kid who embraces his mom's love, and stomach all the pains until my heart is too full.
Life. Haiz.

No comments: