我滔滔不绝的说下去。灵魂渐渐出窍,冷眼悲哀的看着人潮涌动。佯装若无其事,神情愉快的口若悬河。魂魄却不知道什么时候开始哭泣。

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FYP = Finish Your Professor??

Alright, so I don't have to wait for 7 months, at least for now...Is this the end of the storm? or it is just twilight before disaster? I don't know, and I wont give up no matter how long, but I think I'll become mad if I have to wait that long... Whatever, Hooray for more time together!

So someone tried to change Nanyang Tech into Virginia Tech it seems... How you face the pressure from your FYP and your prof? Stab the prof! But I don't like the "slit own wrist and jump from 6 floors" part... Show some courage and manliness, why don't stab your way out? Want to kill ppl also don't kill like a sissy mah... Like Mr. Anthony always say to us, "Be A MAN!!!!!!". Nobody expect you to be as good as Rambo or Mr. 47 lah, but at least don't be so sia-sueh lah... But ultimately, those true man like Rambo, Mr. 47 etc wont stab their prof or boss for some small matter like FYP lah, please... Get a B or can't graduate is not a big deal lah, there are more horrible things that can happen in our life, like watching your old husband humping a young lady with his evergreen dick (a la Mr 蔡CD)...

Anyway, RIP for that guy, and thx for your inspiration, perhaps professors from now on will be more "kind" to students, and/or will wear full body armor (with diaper inside) like a fucking knight.

No comments: